Monday, April 1, 2024

April Decluttering Challenge: Books & Journals

This month's Decluttering Challenge is Books & Journals! If you know anything about me, it's that I love books - but in particular, I love Children's Books! It can be tough to tackle book clutter; books often hold sentimental value for people as they offer an escape from real life. Fortunately, I can help you declutter your bookshelves and I even have ways of helping you control your collection! I will be sharing more information on this month's Decluttering Challenge with you soon.


In the meantime, if you would like more guidance and helpful Step-by-Step tips for decluttering, including comprehensive information on how to declutter kids' toys - get the Free Decluttering Guide and sign up for our mailing list to be alerted when our Decluttering Course goes live! Remember to Like and Follow our Facebook Page so you can join our community and gain access to the next Decluttering Challenges! I'll see you there!

LET'S CHAT - Who are your favorite authors and what are your favorite books? Let me know in the comments!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig