Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy New Monthly Decluttering Challenges!

Let's Make 2024 Your BEST Year Yet!

Are you thinking of downsizing your belongings but don't know where to start? Girl, I've been there! I know how hard it can be to find time to manage all that life throws your way, but it's possible. What if I told you that you don't have to do it alone? I am right there with you, and so are Frog and Toad! Side Note: Don't you just adore this sweater? I love it, and the cute little Pinecone necklace. Stop! 

Okay, back to the announcement...

This year I am hosting a brand-new monthly decluttering challenge to help moms get on board with decluttering their homes and I am so excited about it! This year we're going to tackle the Top 12 clutter categories that are the most effective in getting you back on track. Best of all, this challenge is for everyone! You can start in whatever facet of life you're in without worrying that anyone is judging you. You don't have to become a stay-at-home mom or make this your full-time job, you can do it whenever you want because each challenge lasts an entire month, and if you find that you need more time that's totally up to you! Come as you are and start where you may. You can bundle this challenge with existing daily challenges or take part however you want. It's customizable to fit your needs and I love that there's less pressure on moms when we already have so much going on. You need a plan that works and I know I can help you!

If a home that feels peaceful, organized, and simple sounds like heaven to you, I'm your girl!


Join The 2024 DYL Decluttering Challenge TODAY on our Facebook Page

P.S. - The DYL Course is currently closed for maintenance, but we'll be enrolling soon. Hopefully, in the next few months as I've been tied up in other projects. Thank you for your patience! I can't wait to be up and running. ;)

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig